1995 Freedom 35
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- Ladysmith, BC
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- Can$ 95,000 (EUR 62,917)
"Timeless", a 1995 Freedom 35, is an excellent example of why the Freedom 35 is at the top end of production sailboats. From solid stainless portlights and exterior handrails down to the thick solid hull, it is easy to see and feel the high quality and luxury standards that Freedom built to. They were built as performance sailors with a focus on ease of handling and cruising comfort. The space down below can be compared to that of a 40' sailboat. The unstayed carbon fiber mast with a self-tacking jib ensures a clutter-free deck and a boat that can be single handed with ease. This boat is fully turn key and truly a must see!
To schedule your personalized viewing please contact Trevor Matthew 604-353-3713.
For a self-guided tour please copy and paste the following link into your browser...
Please contact Trevor Matthew at 604-353-3713
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Kiel: Fin kiel
- LOA: 35 ft
- Beam: 12 ft
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
- Displacement: 14600 lbs
- Ballast: 4465 lbs
- Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
- Total Power: 27 HP
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3GM30F
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 1500
Hull and Deck
- White hull, blue bottom.
- Hull to deck joint bonded with 3M 5200 and bolted on 6" centers.
- Stainless steel archway with davits for dingy
- Aluminum toe rail.
- Fin keel with a spade rudder.
- Walk through transom to swim platform.
- Swim ladder.
- 12 opening S/S ports.
- Four deck hatches.
- Two dorade vents
- 2 skylights.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering with a removable Destroyer-type wheel.
- Emergency tiller.
- Fuel: 31 gallons.
- Water: 80 gallons plus 30-gallon bladder
- Holding: 40 gallons with y-valve with overboard discharge.
- 110V AC-24V DC systems
- Four batteries (3 house;1 start) Replaced July 2017
- Battery selector switch.
- 6-gallon hot water heater with engine heat.
- Battery monitor.
- Bilge pump.
- 2 x 250-watt solar panels
- 1 x 300-watt wind-powered generator
- Autohelm autopilot
- 12V fans.
- Garmin GPS
- 2 VHF radios
- 100 amp alternator
- Additional wired in backup fuel pump
- Sony AM/FM/CD player with speakers in cabin and cockpit.
- Large vee berth forward with port and starboard lockers
- The main salon features a portside pull-out L-shaped settee and a single settee on the starboard side.
- Aft cabin with athwartships double berth
- Portside galley with refrigeration, double S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water and Force 10 two burner propane stove with oven.
- Head to starboard includes manual head, walk-in shower stall, vanity storage, sink, and 40-gallon holding tank.
- Interior is finished with varnished cherry and the sole is varnished teak and holly.
- Hella fans in each cabin.
- Reading lights throughout.
Sails and Rigging
- 740 sq. ft. mainsail
- 54'5" mast height.
- Storm jib & self-tacking jib
- Harken winches.
- Electric winch for mainsail or jib halyard.
- 7'6" Livingstone dingy with oars
- 5 HP Suzuki 2 cycle outboard motor with external fuel tank
- 3 blade feathering Max prop.
- Lewmar 1000 electric windlass.
- 21lb Fortress anchor and 26lb plow anchor/200' rope rode and 100' 3/8" chain rode
- Deck anchor locker.
- Light gray Dodger, Bimini and full cockpit enclosure
- Grey cockpit cushions
- Shore power cord
- EEL-Style adaptor (Shore power connection to common AC extension cord)
- Insect proof open hatch covers
- Cockpit table with drink holder.
- BBQ grill.
- Fenders, dock lines.
- Radar reflector.
- Clock and barometer.
- Fire extinguishers.
- 2 x 6lb aluminum propane tanks
- Crab trap
- Life vests
- Oil change pump
- "Baja" fuel filter
- Fishing rod holders
- Smoke alarm
- Jerry cans with diesel and 2 cycle mixed fuel
- Fuel and oil funnels
- Spare engine belts, primary fuel filter, water pump, impeller, etc.
- EPIRB [Personal Location Beacon]
- 12-volt vacuum cleaner
- 3 full disposable propane canisters for bbq
- Manual downrigger
- Diesel and 2 cycle engine oil
- Spare parts for wind turbine
- Grease gun and grease for prop
- Water barrel for outboard motor storage and maintenance
- Boat wax and other cleaning supplies
- Mast climbing harness'
- Collapsable steps to get on and off boat
- 2 cycle oil mixing bottle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.