CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
DANIEL VOORHEES @ 206-407-6411 OR EMAIL email@example.com
BOAT IS LOCATED IN:
Please contact Daniel Voorhees at 206-407-6411
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Casinelli Spa
Ontwerper: Casinelli Spa
Lengte over alles: 80 ft 1 in
Breedte: 19 ft 2 in
Lengte van dek : 64 ft 2 in
Maximum diepgang: 9 ft 10 in
Waterverplaatsing: 81570 lbs
Ballast: 29762 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 370 HP
Merk motor: Cummins
Type motor: 6BTA
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 370 HP
Kruissnelheid: 7 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 10 Knots
Aantal toiletten: 3
Electrische bilge pomp
Manuele bilge pomp
Casinelli Spa Custom 80
This exquisite global cruiser has been extensively refit in the last two years, including:
- Complete repaint of the yacht to Platinum inclusive of hull, deck and spars. Topcoat is
- Perfection by International Paint
- Complete overhaul of standing rigging inclusive of split back stay with new cylinders
- New deck and navigation lights
- Replaced all halyards and other running rigging
- New Raymarine E120W chart plotter, Raydome digital radar and autopilot and Raymarine
- Overhaul main engine
- New fixed propeller
- New exhaust system
- All new plumbing and toilets
- Replace all main bilge pumps.
It is well equipped and ready for her next circumnaviation. Equipment includes:
- Marine air con throughout
- 100 LPH Water-maker
- Kohler 18.5 kw diesel power generator
- Lofrans Titan A windlass
- 11' RIB with Yamaha 15 hp outboard and much more.
Teraju has a forward ensuite master stateroom, 2 ensuite guest rooms and a separate crew quarters aft with accommodations for 4 crew members. The interior is exquisite with a high gloss finish on Mahogony and a teak and holly sole. Teraju is the kind of boat that you would be proud to host your friends and family for a leg or two of your trip around the world, in comfort, safety and luxury.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
Navigation electronics is state-of-the-art Raymarine consisting of:
- Raymarine55EVHFRadio, IcomIC-M600-MRCSSB
- RaymarineE120W chartplotterin steering cockpit
- RaymarineST70 PlusMultifunction displayin navigation area
- 3 xST60plus –wind, depth and speedin steeringcockpit
Entertainment is not in short supply either, with:
- 2 Sony TVs and two Sony stereo units.
Winches are all Harken and include:
- 2 x 98.2ST electric–primaries
- 2 x 66.2ST aft winches for runners
- 1 x 66.2ST electric for main sheet
- 1 x 32ST for main sheet positioning
- 1 x 56.2ST electric for main halyard
- 1 x 56.2ST for staysail halyard
- 1 x 56.2ST for main sail outhaul
- 1 x 56.2ST for spinnaker or general halyard
Other deck hardware:
- Harken main sheet track and cars
- Harken staysail track and car
- Halyard Rope clutch to starboard of mast
- 5 x Dorade ventilators with ss protection bars
- 2 x mushroom ventilators
- Tapered ss tube stanchions with opening gate to port, starboard and aft
- Sockets on starboard side deck for boarding ladder
All Deck Hatches are Goiot Crystal:
- 1 x Large and 1 x Medium hatch on foredeck
- 2 x medium hatches forward of staysail track
- 4 x medium hatches aft of mast
- 4 x small on guest cockpit in coaming
- 2 x Small in front of steering cockpit
- 1 x Large into aft crew accommodation
- 8 x opening portholes on side of coamings, providing ventilation to aft accommodation
Sails and Rigging
The sail inventory includes:
- Quantum Dacron mainsail (New)
- Genoa (150% high cut, new May, 2011)
- Staysail (new May,2011).
- Symmetric spinnaker
All rigging is stainless steel, including runners and was rebuilt in 2012. Rigging is comprised of:
- Double lowers, cap shrouds, D2’s & D3’s
- Inner forestay
- Single Standing Backstay and single runners, no checkstays
- Cariboni hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang control box.
- Turn buckles have bronze barrels and stainless steel screws.
- Harken Manual Furling Genoa and Staysail
- Cariboni white painted aluminium main mast with 3 spreader rig fitted
- Cariboni white painted aluminium boom fitted for slab reefing with lock cam wheels at theforward end and lazyjacks.
- Sail stowing rails supported on integral struts, the bases of which are screwed to the boom
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole.
- Cariboni hydraulic vang
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.