1989 Fat adams 45
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Phuket, Thailand
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 229,000 BTW niet betaald (EUR 194,381)
This boat was built for a German perfectionist, and it shows. Much admired, genuine low mileage boat is ready to go. Heavy duty offshore cabin top hatches built to withstand the worst of conditions.The interior is warm, comfortable, spacious.
Pro shipwright interior fit-out double bunk V berth forward, a large workshop room, toilet/shower room with hot and cold water, a small forward lounge area for the kids, or to relax and read, main saloon contains galley, dinette and satee set as double from where master can control the boat during navigation.
Light timber finishes keeps the boat light and bright, and plenty of heavy-duty hatches offers natural ventilation when air-condition system is off. The New 125HP Yanmar diesel engines, Gearbox, shaft and propellers have been installed in December 2017.
Please contact Nadezhda Lutsenko at +66 (0)76 317 305
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Ontwerper: Joe Adams
Vlag: New Zealand
Romp type: Mono Romp
Lengte over alles: 49 ft 2 in
Breedte: 15 ft 0 in
Minimum diepgang: 5 ft 5 in
Maximum diepgang: 18 ft 0 in
Waterverplaatsing: 18000 kg
Totaal vermogen: 125 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 4JH3-DTE
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: V Drive
Motorvermogen: 125 HP
Aantal watertanks: (800 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (800 Liter)
Aantal enkele bedden: 3
Aantal dubbele bedden: 1
Aantal toiletten: 1
Electronics and Navigation
- newly re-wired (2016) 12V and 220V system
- Cabin and navigation lights
- hat water service
- 3 new house batteries
- 2 new start batteries
- 1 new winch battery (all can be link together)
- 80W solar panels
- Smart charge
- Newly installed (2016) generator model Fisher Panda 8000i (6,6Kw)
- AIS transmitter
- 2 x Raymarine C95/C97 newly installed (2016)
- Fully integrated system with Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine autopilot with remote control (all double station, in cockpit and inside)
Sails and Rigging
- Main with lazy jacks,
- Genoa on furler with recent new suncover sets (daily and long-term storage)
- Aluminium mast (electrical rewired in 2016)
- boom with HD stainless steel rigging (new 2016).
- Stainless steel 1m. long diving/fishing platform with stainless steel/teak ladder Newly installed (2016)
- Self-tailing primary and secondary sheet winches,
- Self-tailing winch for main sheet,
- Stainless dinghy davits,
- Headsail track and cars,
- Hydraulic steering,
- Engine controls and instrument with easy reach of helmsman
- Good weather protection with hard dodger and bimini with double-side curtains
- Mooring lines
- 4 anchors (2 main, 1 reef and 1 for dinghy)
- Satee/double with instrument panel view and remotes to control navigation.
- Separate forward lounge, bunk V berth forward for three.
- Spacious fully equipped aft workshop.
- Selected varnished timber creates a warm ambiance in the saloon and galley.
- “L shaped” with sink
- Illy coffee machine
- Lots of storage plus pantry
- Great working counter space
- Refrigeration: Dual 12V (separate fridge and refrigerator)
- Newly installed (2016) air-condition system all-trough
- Plenty of spare-parts and tools.
- New dinghy (Chalomark 2016) 3,6m. with new 15HP Yamaha outboard motor.
- Spare 4HP Yamaha outboard motor.
- Spare 2,8m. dinghy.
- Fishing gears.
- Full 20m scaffolding boathouse for low season covers dry berthing.
Refit job-list 2016-2017
- Install new diving/fishing platform and deep ladder
- Electrical system redone
- Install new generator
- Install 6 new batteries
- Install new radar, 2 new plotter GPS fish-finder, new autopilot with remote
- Install up-down switch to control anchor chain from cockpit
- Install 80mt of new anchor chain
- Install 8 new fans
- All new awnings (both light and heavy for rain season)
- New cushions (both inside and outside)
- Engine recondition
- Install new exhaust pipe
- Open, clean and repaint water tank
- Open and clean fuel tank
- New fuel filter system
- Replace 50% of the plumbing system and new water filter system
- Install new shower/sink sump system
- Install air condition system
- Replaced all windows with tempered glass
- New engines Yanmar 4JH3-DTE 125 HP.
- Gearbox ZF63IV r/r 2.5 propeller.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.