1987 Eagle 32 Trawler
Rock Hall, MD
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Rock Hall, MD
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 79,500 (EUR 67,401)
A salty looking trawler that is built like a ship; she'll take you anywhere! Beautiful! Completely turnkey!
This meticulous owner has made many upgrades in the past 5 years:
- New, integrated navigation electronics.
- New stainless steel radar tower.
- New AC / DC Electrical panel.
- New cushions in Salon, V-berth and Pilothouse.
- New headliner in Pilothouse.
- New salon curtains.
- New stove/oven.
- New canvas.
- New cockpit cushions.
- New batteries and inverter / smart charger.
- New hull paint.
- More ... see Full Specifications for more details ...
Salt Yacht Brokerage ... simply doing it right
Contact Connie at 410-639-9380
Please contact Connie Ranney at 610-247-1645
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Lengte over alles: 32 ft 0 in
Breedte: 11 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 4 in
Waterverplaatsing: 15500 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 90 HP
Merk motor: Ford
Type motor: SP90
Motorvermogen: 90 HP
Kruissnelheid: 7 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (182 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (150 Gallons)
This well maintained 1987 TransPacific Eagle 32 is clean, dry, comfortable, and completely ready to go.
Cozy and comfortable salon with galley and L-shaped settee with table which converts to a double berth. Teak and holly sole and bright natural light throughout. Aft door to cockpit. Midships pilothouse with helm, electronics, engine access, and port and starboard doors to sidedecks. Forward to spacious V berth w/ filler cushion and generous drawer and locker storage, opening portlights and opening hatch overhead. Head to starboard with vanity, sink, Vacuflush toilet with freshwater flush and separate stall shower.
- New cushions throughout boat
- New headliner in pilot house
- New 12V fans in V-berth, Pilothouse and Salon
- New salon curtains
- New sunshades over pilothouse windshield
- New Force 10 propane stove and oven
- Pressure hot and cold fresh water system
- New Garmin Radar
- New Garmin GPS
- Integrated touchscreen chartplotter Garmin GPSmap740S
- New iCom VHF with DSC
- AP-3D Autopilot
- New Stereo MP3 system with indoor and flylbridge speakers
- Ritchie compass
- New Batteries: Six 6V and 1 starter
- New ProNautic inverter and smartcharger
- Battery monitor
- Balmar alternator
- ARS III voltage regulator
- 110V AC electrical system
- Dockside electrical cable
- Westerbeke 5 Kw Generator w/ 450 hours
- New AC / DC Blue Sea electrical panel
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- 1987 Ford Lehman SP90 diesel engine
- Bridge and Pilothouse engine controls
- Hydraulic steering
- Borg Wagner velvet drive transmission
- Bilge pumps and high water alarm
- Thermal, acoustical insulation for engine
- Hot water heater bypass for winterization
- 3 Racor fuel filters, 1 primary, 2 are secondary/spare
- Reverso oil change pump
- Spurs line cutter
- Water heater
- LasDrop shaft seals
- New windsheild wipers and motor
- New Teak and stainless steel swim platform
- Custom Dinghy davits
- Custom made canvas over fly bridge, aft cockpit, and rear sunshade
- Custom cockpit cushions
- New cockpit shower
- Decking in cockpit replaced
- Bruce 20kg anchor and new deployment system
- Manual 3 speed Windlass
- Spare Fortress FX-16 anchor
- Stainless Steel radar tower
- New running and anchor lights
- Stainless steel rails extended for safety
- Fenders w/ lines
- Life jackets and cruising/docking necessities
Note, the Dinghy pictured in several of the photos is not included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.