1986 O'Day 35
Rock Hall, MD
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Rock Hall, MD
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 29,500 (EUR 23,838)
One-Owner Shoal Draft O'Day 35.
You won't find a nicer boat at this price point!
A QUALITY CRUISER that has spent most of her life in the Upper Chesapeake Bay being sailed and cared for by one meticulous owner. With her spacious accommodations and flexible layout, she's been a great boat for her owners' voyages with family and friends. "Phase IV" is simply and thoughtfully equipped, her Universal diesel runs smoothly, she's swift under sail and power -- in short, she's a solid choice for anyone looking to go cruising at a budget price.
- Air Conditioning / Reverse Cycle Heat.
- Sails like new.
- One-owner sloop.
- Shoal draft.
- Swim platform on transom.
- Ready to sail today!
Please click on "View Full Specifications" tab for additional information, then give Salt Yacht Brokerage a call to arrange to come see her in person.
Salt Yacht Brokerage ... simply doing it right
Contact Connie@SaltYachts.com or call 610-247-1645
Please contact Connie Ranney at 610-247-1645
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Ontwerper: Ray Hunt
Lengte over alles: 35 ft 0 in
Breedte: 11 ft 3 in
Lengte over water: 28 ft 9 in
Minimum diepgang: 4 ft 3 in
Waterverplaatsing: 11500 lbs
Ballast: 4650 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 21 HP
Merk motor: Universal
Type motor: M25
Schroef: 2 bladsschroef
Motorvermogen: 21 HP
Kruissnelheid: 6 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 7 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (50 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (30 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (15 Gallons)
1986 O'Day 35 'Phase IV'
This classic O'Day provides what its name suggests: Quality time for a couple or family looking to enjoy sailing on a solid, strong performing yacht at a value price.
The air conditioned / heated cabin can accommodate a five to seven member crew in an interior rich in teak bulkheads and furnishings, with teak and holly cabin sole, and handsome blue fabric upholstery on settees and mattresses. Numerous lighting fixtures and natural lighting from large windows, opening portlights, and three translucent overhead hatches keep the spaces inviting night and day. Two dorades supplement the ventilation. Pressure hot and cold water serves the galley and head. Here's the layout, fore to aft:
- The private forward stateroom holds a roomy V-berth, convertible from two comfortable singles to a broad double, a three-drawer bureau, shelf and under-berth storage. A large, translucent overhead hatch provides light and ventilation. In the passageway just outside the stateroom door on the starboard side there's a wide and deep hanging locker.
- The tidy and efficient head has a Grocco manual toilet, easily cleaned fiberglass surfaces including the basin, a faucet shower, a large mirror, and plenty of storage in cabinets and shelves. Twin portlights offer light and ventilation.
- The spacious salon centers on a folding-leaf table flanked by comfortable settees. The L-shaped settee to port easily converts to a wide double berth while the settee to starboard converts to a wide single. Just aft is another hanging locker. Storage cabinets and shelves are behind both settees. Two dorades, two opening portlights, and an overhead hatch provide ventilation and light. A bronze marine clock and barometer adds to the nautical atmosphere.
- The U-shaped galley provides a two-burner propane stove and oven, deep double stainless steel sinks, Norcold refrigeration, a large pantry/ice box, and plenty of drawers, shelves and cabinets.
- The navigation station has a large, hinged-top desk with drawer storage. Electronics package are installed here and the AC/DC electrical panels and battery control switch are in easy reach under the companionway steps.
- The wide quarter berth can sleep two.
Cockpit and Deck
- Bench seating with good back support and cockpit cushions
- Edson steering pedestal with compass, engine shift and throttle controls, and GPS mount
- Wheel and pedestal cover (new 2016)
- Raised helm seating
- Deep locker to port swallows lots of gear, including the folded dinghy and outboard, and a shallow locker to starboard makes it easy to store frequently used items
- Stainless steel stern rail with opening to swim platform and stainless steel swim ladder
- Collapsible cockpit table
- Wide side decks
- Stainless steel stanchions and lifelines and a bow pulpit.
- Anchor, chain and rode
- Foredeck washdown hose
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail (new 2011) with canvas cover (new 2016)
- Genoa 135% (new 2011) on roller furling
- Genoa 100%
- Cruising spinnaker
- Two self-tailing Barlow #25 primary winches
- One self-tailing Barlow #19 on the port-side cabin top
Electrical and Mechanical
- Universal diesel M25 engine with 2226 hours
- Analog engine gauges
- Shore power with cord
- 3 batteries
- Datamarine Depth, Wind, Speed
- Wheel autopilot
- iCom handheld VHF
- Norcold refrigeration
- Hot water heater
- Bilge pump
- Avon inflatable dinghy 9' 3"
- Tenaka 3hp outboard engine
- Coast guard basic requirements
- Life ring
- Dock lines, fenders ... all you need to sail today.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.