Our clients LOVE to working with us and so will you. See our reviews online then give us a call.
7001 Seaview Ave NW, Suite 180 Seattle, Wa 98117
Please contact Scott Wallingford at 206-356-8698
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Ta Shing Yacht Builders
Ontwerper: Robert Perry
Kiel: Korte kiel
Romp type: Mono Romp
Lengte over alles: 44 ft 7 in
Breedte: 13 ft 0 in
Lengte over water: 37 ft 6 in
Minimum diepgang: 6 ft 4 in
Waterverplaatsing: 28000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 61 HP
Merk motor: Lehman
Type motor: 4D61
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Type aandrijving: V Drive
Motorvermogen: 61 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 1
The hull form is moderate with emphasis on sailing length and stability.The lead ballast is located in the very bottom of the wide fin keel increasing the stability and pointing ability of the Norseman. And a rudder that is set on a large skeg making the helm light and extremely well balanced under sail.
Her raked bow carries two anchor rollers captured by a Nilsson electric windlass feeding chain and rode below deck. Iron cleats forward, mid and aft harness lines leading off deck through stainless fairleads divided by elevated wood-capped toerails.
A tall twin spreader aluminum mast is keel stepped through and partnered to the cabin top. The decks are wide teak covered with interior chainplates and incorporates bulwarks for security while working on deck. Six hatches and 10 stainless steel opening ports surround the decks and cabin top with great visibility and ventilation.
Contoured cockpit teak covered seats and large lazarette hatches provide work benches, tool storage, generator space and access to the engine and other components. A molded LGP locker accommodates two 5-gallon containers. The cockpit sole is finished with a teak grate. A dodger with SS framing and grab rails hold two solar panels. Here the skipper will fine access to four Raymarine navigational read outs and to the multi-hydrolic control system.
The reverse raked transom and stainless steel pulpit secure the double lifelines and folding boarding ladder. A Simpson Stainless Steel Davit system with independent hand cranks hold up to 200kgs and are removable. The single helm cockpit is tactful and maneuverable with outstanding 360 degree sight-lines. The pedestal helm station incorporates a Garmin color chartpoltter, autohelm controls, and engine gauges for temp, oil pressure and volts. A varnished cockpit table attached folds up or away.
The interior is finished with an attractive balance of burmese teak joinery and satin formica. Varnished teak and holly flooring cover the entire cabin sole. Stepping below the navigation station is to starboard with every control and switch in one place. Aft of the nav is a marine head, hot/cold pressure water vanity, and a full shower with an additional cedar lined hanging wet locker and access to the engine compartment.
The cabin to port of the companion way has a double berth, several shelfs, a tall cedar lined closet, and a Raymarine ST60 multi-display. Moving forward to port is a U-shaped galley with a pantry and a fixed dinette. To starboard two more can be accommodated with a settee that converts to bunks. Five deck prisms, Weems&Plath brass clock and barometer, a Dickenson Antarctic diesel saloon heater, and Alpenglow interior lights with red LED toggle lights are all found in the main cabin.
Forward to the 2nd cabin, finished handcrafted teak cabinets provide an abundance of storage. A large vee berth, a cedar-lined hanging locker on starboard side and a large owner's desk/vanity with a lavatory sink to port.
- Dickenson stainless steel LP 3 burner stovetop and oven
- Top loading freezer, 12V Frigaboat refrigeration system.
- Top loading refrigerator, deep icebox with fan spillover from freezer cooler.
- Double SS Sink, H/C Pressure water, fresh and raw water foot pumps. And charcoal filtered fresh water faucet.
- Large pantry
Sail Inventory and Rigging
- Mainsail - Spectra, full-batten, triple reef by Pineapple Sails (2011)
- 112% Jib - Spectra with UV Guard by Pineapple Sails (2011) on a Harken rolling furling and on dedicated tracks
- 140% Genoa - Spectra by Pineapple Sails (2011)
- Dacron Staysail
- Dacron Storm jib
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with complete rigging
- Buchan 1.5oz cruising spinnaker with snuffer and eagle head graphic (1994)
- Cutter rigged vessel with quick release staysail stay
- Forespar extruded keel stepped aluminum mast, Forespar boom and spinnaker pole.
- Removable inner forestay added for staysail when cruising
- Insulated backstay for SSB.
- Spare jib halyard plus two flying sail halyards.
- Running backstays for use with staysail.
- Harken furling system for headstay
- Harken mainsheet traveller
- NavTec hydraulic backstay, flattener and vang.
- Lewmar winches
(2)65CST oversized primaries
(1) 46CST mainsheet winch on housetop
(4) 43CST winches for halyards, foreguy & topping lift at mast
(1) 30CST reefing winch.
Engine, Steering and Battery bank
- Engine : Peugeot Lehman model 4D61 Diesel engine, rated HP 61. Fresh water cooled system, Racor fuel filter.
- Transmission: Borg Warner velvet drive. V-drive transmission.
- Wheel Steering: chain-cable-quadrant, pull-pull system
- Four 8D AGMs, providing nearly 1000 Amp-hours of capacity
- Fuel System: Two 46 gallon stainless steel tanks, totaling 92 gallons and replaced in 2002
- Fresh Water: Four stainless steel water tanks totaling 120 gallons
- Hot Water Tank: Seaward hot water tank
- Waste System: Marine head piped to a 30 gallon waste tank. Deck fitting for pump-out.
Navigation and Electronics
AT THE HELM:
- Garmin 3206 Color display GPS Chartplotter,
- Raymarine ST6000R Autohelm,
- Engine temperature, volt meter & PSI gauge.
- Raymarine ST60 Speed & ST60 Depth, Raymarine ST60 true/apparent wind & ST60 close-hauled wind gauge.
- Wired VHF Hand mic.
- Post-mounted Garmin Radar, mast mounted radar reflector.
- 350 watt (approx.) solar panels
- Air-X wind generator
- Removable Monitor wind vane steering
- Garmin 3210 Color GPS Chartplotter
- I-COM M802 HF Marine transceiver with Pactor Modem PTC-II USB AT-140 backstay tuner
- I-COM M602 VHF Marine Radio
- Two Raymarine ST60 Multidisplays, wired ST6000R Autohelm remote with heading display
- 12V DC Panel, Battery Monitors, 110V AC Panel, Tank monitors, Solar/Wind monitor panel
- AM/FM/CD Deck with Aux Input (two removable cockpit speakers, to interior cabin speakers), Alarm monitor panel, and thermostat.
- Raymarine ST60 multidisplay.
- Switlick six person life raft
- O/B Engine bracket with 15HP Mercury two-cycle outboard
- Avon Rover 34 Dingy
- Engine spares include a block, cylinder head, starter, alternator, injector pump, water pump , etc.
- 45lb CQR anchor with 90 feet of 5/16" chain and 250 ft of 3/4" three strand rode.
- 20kg Bruce anchor with 50 feet 3/8" chain and 200 ft of 3/4" three strand rode.
- Mooring bridle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.