1983 Sea Ranger 45 Sundeck Trawler
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- twee / diesel
- Miami, FL
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 149,000 (EUR 126,658)
(LOCATION: Miami FL) The Sea Ranger 45 Sundeck is a spacious trawler designed for comfortable cruising. She comes with an open flybridge, aft deck with hard top, a roomy salon, three staterooms and two full heads. There’s space for everyone and everything.
The flybridge features radar arch and bimini top. The helm is forward with captain and companion bench seating that swivels to face forward for cruising and backwards for dining or entertaining. With guest seating there's ample room to for everyone to share the ocean view. A few step down is the covered aft deck with access to the wide side decks. The aft deck has room for relaxing, entertaining, or alfresco dining. A ladder leads down to an extended swim platform.
The teak interior has the classic warmth that trawlers provide. Large windows with blinds provide lots of natural light with privacy when needed. The salon is open with a u-shaped galley aft with teak cabinets, solid surface countertop, stainless steel (single, not double) sink, Origo stove, Princess oven, Tappan microwave oven, and Magic Chef refrigerator/freezer. Forward of the galley is an L-shaped Flexsteel Ultraleather sofa-bed that sleeps 2 with extendable teak table and twin ottomans. The starboard side of the salon has lower helm station forward with side deck access. Aft of the helm is the entertainment center with a retractable LCD big screen TV and full bar.
There are three staterooms. The master aft stateroom has island berth, night stands, plenty of storage, and 2 hanging lockers. The ensuite head compartment has vanity, toilet, and shower stall. The two guest staterooms are forward. Amidship port side is the a private guest stateroom with a double bed, vanity, hanging closet and plenty of under berth storage; and the forward guest stateroom has v-berth, under berth storage, storage shelves, and hanging locker. The guest head is starboard with toilet, vanity, and shower. The accommodations are roomy, comfortable, and private.
Nathaly is equipped with 120-hp Ford Lehman diesel engines that provides long-lasting, dependable, and economical power. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass forward, hardtop-mounted dinghy davit, and swim platform aft. Nathaly is a full featured trawler with room to spare, is well equipped, has been well-maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 45' Sea Ranger.
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Jesse at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Captain Jesse Brayshaw
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
Please contact Capt. Jesse Brayshaw at 786-566-9932
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Werf: C&L Marine
Lengte over alles: 45 ft 0 in
Breedte: 15 ft 3 in
Maximum diepgang: 4 ft 0 in
Merk motor: T-Ford Lehman
Type motor: 2715E
Merk motor: T-Ford Lehman
Type motor: 2715E
Kruissnelheid: 10 Miles per uur
Displacement: 33 Tons Dry
Total Power: 120
Fresh Water: 400
Three stateroom teak interior, large windows, teak parquet sole throughout.
- Open Salon with U-Shaped Galley, L-shaped Sofa Bed, Teak Table, Two Ottomans, Entertainment Center with Flat Screen Retracting TV and Bar, and Lower Helm Station
- Master Aft Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Freshwater Tank, Dresser, Hanging Lockers, and En Suite Head with Raritan Head, Mirrored Vanity with Corian Countertop, and Shower Stall
- Port Side Guest Stateroom with Double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Vanity, and Hanging Locker
- Forward Guest Stateroom with V-Berths, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker
- Guest Head Compartment with Raritan Head, Mirrored Vanity with Corian Countertop, and Shower Stall
- U-Shaped Galley
- Teak Cabinets
- Granite Solid Surface Counter
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Origo Stove
- Princess Oven
- Tappan Microwave Oven
- Magic Chef Refrigerator/Freezer
Cockpit & Helm
- Open Flybridge
- Bimini Top
- Centerline Helm
- Forward Helm Seating
- Guest Seating Aft
- Aft Deck with Hard Top
- Ample Space for Casual Seating, Dining, or Entertaining
- Salon Access
- Side Deck Access
- Ladder and Swim Platform
- Garmin GPSMAP 4208 Chart Plotter Network System
- Garmin 18" GMR HD Digital Radar
- Garmin Depth Finder
- XM Satellite Radio
- Icom VHF Radio
- Two Ritchie Compass
Deck & Dinghy
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- 66 & 33 kg Bruce Anchors
- Quick 1000 & Lowrance 1200 Windlass
- 11' West Marine Dinghy
- 15-hp Mercury Outboard
- Single Arm Dinghy Davit
Mounted on Aft Deck Hard Top
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 120-hp Ford Lehman FWC Diesel Engines
Overhauled in 2001 - 225 hours
- Three Marine Air Reverse Cycle HAC Units
Saloon & Staterooms
- Twin Raritan Lectrasan Marine Sanitation System
- Northern Lights 12-kW Generator
Overhauled in 2006
- 50-amp Shore Power
- Five Battery Bank with Chargers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.