"Sojourner" is a two-owner freshwater sailed vessel. Her prideful owners have taken meticulous care of her in and out. She is a legend at her home at Erie Yacht Club. Seldom have I seen a vessel this age in such great condition. From her Gelcoat to her varnished teak cabinets and teak and holly sole she shows her quality. Great care was taken to keep up her bright work. Her deck, rigging, hull and rub-rail are in wonderful condition. Bill Shaw’s design had the Pearson 530 as one of the largest production boats of her era. Thirty Pearson 530’s were built. A true “Blue-water” live aboard she is easy to sail for a couple and big enough to entertain and sail with guests. She is powerful under sail and equally at home under power.
Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
Below decks "Sojourner" sleeps six comfortably. She is finished with beautiful varnished teak. Forward is a V berth with hanging lockers and drawer storage. Followed aft on port by a 2nd stateroom with over and under berths. It features a hanging locker and ample drawer storage. The guest head is opposite on port and features a separate shower and a electric marine head. Features include, ample ventilation with both opening ports and Dorade vents, large mirrors, and ample storage in varnished teak cabinets with doors and drawers.
Up two steps is the main salon, roomy and comfortable, taking advantage of the vessel’s almost 15’ beam. Natural light is provided by 7 large ports and two large hatches. Custom Outland Hatch Cover have been installed by her current owner as well as new shade systems (Zarcor CloZures) have been installed recently for more effective light distribution and UV protection. There is a L-shaped dinette to starboard and an opposite facing settee. A storage area in the dinette table is for silverware. A nice curved cabinet is forward of the settee with bottle storage and a counter with cabinet underneath with door and drawers.
Aft of the settee is the nav station which features a very large chart table, computer navigation, Battery and electrical monitoring display and VHF Radio. There is a swing out navigator’s seat under the station. The companionway is center-lined in the salon and has storage behind the steps. Aft of the dinette to starboard, down 2 steps is the walk-thru galley. The 110v/12v electrical panel is located here at eye level next to the 3/4 door entrance into the walk-in engine room which is directly under the ships cockpit.
The galley has a very large 12V refrigerator and separate freezer. The Refrig has 1 cold plate and freezer has 2. Plenty of counter space and a very deep double S/S sink with faucet and sprayer, Propane stove and oven, a microwave at eye level and plenty of drawer and cabinet storage for your voyages.
Aft of the galley is the master stateroom with full walk around center line queen size berth which has 4 drawers under it. The master stateroom has an ensuite head with separate shower. An electric head, attractive fixtures and counters are also in aft head. Ventilation is provided once again by Dorade vents and opening ports.
There is a full-length mirror looking forward in the center of the bulkhead. The master cabin also features hanging lockers and all the storage you would expect in a vessel like this with 3 storage cabinets to port and 3 to starboard, 2 curved storage lockers, 1 port and 1 starboard and an extremely large hanging locker. The entire vessel is cooled and heated with 3 Cruis-air reverse-cycle AC/Heat units (1-16k BTU and 1-12k BTU), & 1-10,000BTU. All the upholstery, cushions, and mattresses are in excellent condition. The Salon upholstery has been redone. For ventilation the cabins feature many opening ports an overhead hatches as well.
The large walk-through galley is starboard and aft of the dinette. The galley's many accommodating features include; refrigeration and freezer, 3-burner stove with oven, deep double stainless steel sinks, ample counter space, sliding top over the stove for extra counter space, and an abundance of storage for supplies, utensils and cookware.
• 120 volt refrigeration and freezer
• Hillerange, 3 burner stove with oven
• Propane Safety Switch
• Contoure S/S Microwave
• Deep Double stainless sink w/sprayer
• Pressure water
• Sea Gull water purification system
• Raymarine HD Radar (2013)
• Raymarine P70 Autopilot (2013)
• Horizon CPV350 VHF
• Raymarine i50 Tridata Depth sounder, knots and log. (2013)
• Raymarine i60 Wind speed, direction (2013)
• Raymarine E95 HybridTouch Multi-fuction display/GPS/Plotter
• Ritchie compass
• MXD56 AM/FM/CD w/weather
• Datamarine Chartlink
• House batteries, engine battery, Genset battery
• Ample Technologies Energy Monitor II Energy Monitoring System ‘96
• Onan 7.5 Generator in sound shield
• 12 Gal Water Heater
• Sirius satellite weather/radio connected to the E95 Multi display Fusion stereo
• Vizio Flat Screen TV
• Shore power – 240VAC/50 amp outlet & cord
• New Xantrex FSW3000, 3,000 Watt charger/inverter
• High output Alternator
• Cruise Air AC/Heat, 1-16,000 BTU, 1-12,000 BTU, 1-10,000 BTU
• Harken roller furling
• Bierig 120% headsail on furler
• Bierig Staysail (2015)
• Bierig 110% jib (2013)
• Bierig Battened mainsail w/Dutchman Flaking (’94)
• Bierig Mizzen (2014)
• Bierig Mizzen Staysail
• Bierig Cruising spinnaker
• 2 CQR anchors with chain and rode
• Electric windlass
• Stainless steel framed dodger
• Oversized Lewmar #65 3 speed self-tailing primary winches
• Lewmar #30 self-tailing 2ndaries
• Lewmar #42 Self-tailing Mainsheet
• Winch operated Keel/centerboard
• Running Backstays for Missen
• Teak coamings in cockpit
• Deck washdown
• Cockpit cushions
• Six large, opening hatches w/Outland Custom hatch Covers
• 7 Polished S/S Dorade Vents
• Standard coast guard safety equipment
• New Dodger
• Custom Winter cover w/frame
• Clock, barometer, compass
• Custom Steel Cradle