The Mainship 40 is a very comfortable, solid and economical cruiser for one couple with accommodations for the occasional second couple. One forward stateroom with ensuite head, pilothouse, combined salon/galley with carpet and new flooring, and day head. The cockpit is large and functional and the flybridge provides excellent visibility in good weather. The flybridge has bench seating forward of the helm station, with walkthrough on the port side. There are two upholstered helm chairs with weather covers. The rest of the huge flybridge area is open for more seating and enclosed with SS railing.
The salon is very bright and with the sliding doors into the cockpit, gives the feeling of a much larger yacht. 1" Levelor blinds and carpets. An Optimus AM/FM/CD with speakers in salon, pilothouse, and cabin. There is sunbrella canvas and see through screening on the pilothouse sides.
Her seller has added some custom feature since he purchased he a little over 2 years ago. A health issues forces the sale. The salon has new flooring, A very nice custom bar has been added with overhead glass rack. New synthetic teak aft deck was added. Behind the louvered cabinet doors is a new Vizio 40’ Flat Screen TV
Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, email@example.com, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
• Dees Guys sleeps 4. Two in the forward master stateroom and two in a convertible custom berth in the salon.
• The master stateroom is forward with a large double berth to the starboard side and has an ensuite head with a stall shower.
• Lots of storage space
• Stand-up shower
• VacuFlush marine toilet
• Convenient day head on the starboard side with a Vacuflush toilet
• 2 - under-counter Norcold 12v/110v refrigerators with freezers
• 12 gallon 110v water heater
• Ample storage and counter space
• Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven
• Single stainless steel sink with pullout faucet
• Rival microwave
A large Master Stateroom features 6'3" headroom, an ensuite head with standup shower and is air conditioned. The queen size bed is situated on the STBD side. Lots of walk-around and dressing room in this Stateroom. Two large hatches and two opening side portals allow for a light airy feeling in the Stateroom. There is a large closet and lots of drawer space with a built- in bureau on the port side. Also drawer space under the master bed with shelves port and starboard. Access to chain locker at foot of bed (and on deck).
• 44# Claw anchor with 5/16" BBB chain & nylon rode
• S/S Plow anchor with chain & rode.
• Electric windlass
• (6) life jackets
• Bimini top
• Solid stainless steel bow and side rails
• Fenders and lines
• AFI search light
• Wicker furniture on upper deck
• Swim ladder
• Swim platform
• Bow pulpit with rails
• Navigation lights
• Coast Guard safety package
• (2) 8D batteries; two for starting main engines, one for house/switchable, one genset starting battery
• 1 Group 27 battery for Genset
• 6.5 kw Isuzu diesel generator
• 110v/30 amp electrical input dockside
• 12v DC system
• (2) VHF radios-one at each station
• (2) Richie compasses
• Raymarine 435i GPS/Chart lower station
• Furuno 1715 Radar at lower station
• Electric air horn
• (2) digital depth sounders - one in lower station, Standard digital in upper.
• Gemini 400C Fishfinder
• Brigade Back Up Camera lower station
• Raymarine rudder indicator
You won't believe how clean and organized the engine room is! Equipment has been fully maintained by very knowledgeable and conscientious owner. All equipment has easy access and in excellent condition. All wiring and plumbing is well marked and strapped professionally.
• 2 VacuFlush marine toilets
• 30 gallon holding tank
• Fresh water cooling system
• (3) Marine Air reverse cycle Marine Air conditioners, Digital controls
• Aluminum fuel tanks 150/150
• Polyethylene water tanks 40/40
• Trim Tabs
• Automatic Halon fire control system
• Dual twin Racor 500 switchable fuel filter protecting both engines
• Electric lube oil change system
• Bilge blower
• Emergency engine bilge pump valve
• (2) automatic bilge pumps
• Emergency steering
• Full set of manuals
• Two nautical clocks
• Two nautical barometers
• Low maintenance Fiberglass swim platform with swing down swim ladder
• Visio 40” Flatacreen TV
• Optimus AM/FM/CD
Dees Guys has a centerline keel protecting her props from grounding. She is a well-maintained yacht, designed to accommodate a cruising couple. She has reliable and economical twin Perkins diesels and is equipped for cruising. There are few yachts on the market that offer the space, comfort and reliability that Dees Guys offers at a reasonable price.
Owner's personal property.