WINGS is a Newport 41, designed by C&C to be a performance racer and a comfortable family cruiser.
Practical Sailor described the boat as "tough, fast and sea kindly offshore, and at her best upwind in breeze."
"WINGS" is well cared for with many upgrades:
- BOTTOM JUST PAINTED APRIL 2018 - see pictures
- Brand NEW diesel engine, fuel tank and battery charger
- Autopilot with wind tracking, NEW Garmin electronics
- Sleeps 6 in finished teak interior, cockpit cushions, and NEW head w/shower
- NEW 130% jib, full batten dacron Main, spinnaker w/sock.
A cruising sailor who doesn't race his Newport 41 says, "When other boats have to power to weather, I can sail and enjoy it."
PLEASE CONTACT BILL HACKEL FOR QUESTIONS: 510 410-5401 or
email me at: email@example.com
NEW YANMAR 3JE (2005)
diesel < 200 hours
Upgraded Electrical station with all new wiring
Raymarine E62113-US C120W 12.1" Multifunction Display with preload U.S. Coastal Charts.- Color w/depth SOG & COG
Ocean Equipment GP2031 Grand Prix series pre-cut for 12" NavPod
Navionics CF/644PP West Coast South and Hawaii
Two Garmin G10 wind instruments display at helm
Garmin G10 display at nav station
Autopilot with wind tracking
Utrasome Weather Station
Water Speed sensor
VHS radio with DSC
- NEW (2014) aluminum 10 gallons
- Two 25 gallon aluminum forward / aft tanks
- Two 40 gallons Stainless Steel tanks
- 1 Bruce 20kg
- 1 Danforth #22
- 1 Danforth #10
= Primary 3/8" chain, 200' / 7/8" three-strand, 50' Stern: 1/4" chain, 25' / 5/8" three strand, 100'
Bow roller Double SS on bow
Bow and Stern Pulpit: 1" SS on bow
Swim Ladder SS tilt down at transom
GPS antenna, cockpit lights, Perko SS rod holder, SS "arch" supporting radar scanner
New Navigation lights
C-shaped galley well laid out and functional with good storage.
- Dual Stainless Steel sinks
- Norcold front loader refrigerator 12v/110vac top loading cold plate refridgerator/freezer with remote compressor.
- Stove - Force 10 propane, Two burners/oven
- NEW Microwave