1979 J-Boats J/30
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- PE, Canada
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- Can$ 13,000 (EUR 8,550)
The J/30 is a great boat for round the buoy racing and for the occasional cruise. "Midnite" has had re-coring done on the decks and cabin top. A fresh coat of bottom paint and you will be ready to leave the dock and go.
Comfortable layout in the interior with nice main salon and two quarter-berths.
Included with the boat is a road trailer, as well as a second mast trailer.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Kiel: Fin kiel
Lengte over alles: 29 ft 8 in
Breedte: 11 ft 1 in
Lengte over water: 25 ft 0 in
Maximum diepgang: 5 ft 3 in
Waterverplaatsing: 7000 lbs
Ballast: 2100 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 15 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 15 HP
- Square cockpit layout with tiller steering.
- Mainsail traveller in the cockpit.
- 4 Lewmar Primary and Secondary winches in the cockpit.
- 2 Lewmar cabintop winches.
- 4 Lewmar clutches
- GPS and Nav gear mounted on cabintop bulkhead.
- Teak grab rails along the cabintop
- 3 Opening deck hatches.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with double lifelines between.
- Interior has open layout with bench settees to Port and Starboard with a centerline folding table between.
- Aft to Port is the galley with a newer alcohol stove, and a stainless steel sink with manual water.
- Aft to Starboard is the Nav Station with icebox refrigeration underneath.
- Two quarter-berths.
- Forward is the head with a recently replaced manual marine toilet and sink.
- V-berth cabin with double berth and storage.
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminium mast and boom.
- Single spreader mast with fractional halyards.
- All running rigging in good shape.
- 2 Mainsails
- 3 Spinnakers
- 6 Jibs; Mack 105%, Mack 140%, Doyle 163%, Quantum 150%, Mack 163%, Mack Staysail
Navigational & Electrical
- Standard Horizon GPS
- Uniden UM380 VHF with external speaker.
- NorthStar Explorer instuments (Speed, Wind, Depth)
- Ships Barometer and Clock
- Electrical panel at the Nav Station
- 12V Battery
- Running lights
- JVC Marine Stereo
- Dual axle road trailer.
- Single axle mast trailer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.