1974 Tarquin 66
San Remo, Italie
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- twee / diesel
- San Remo, Italie
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 199,000 BTW betaald
Classic Tarquin 66, with extensive re-fit in 1997-8. Interior styling by world-reknowned yacht designer Terence Disdale.
Trader Motor Yachts Ltd.
Tel. Office: +44 (0) 3332 401696
Sales Manager Mob: +44 (0) 7825 810908
Please contact at +44 (0) 3332 401696
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Lengte over alles: 63 ft 3 in
Breedte: 17 ft 5 in
Maximum diepgang: 6 ft 4 in
Waterverplaatsing: 148592 lbs Vol Geladen
Totaal vermogen: 720 HP
Merk motor: Detroit
Motorvermogen: 360 HP
Merk motor: Detroit
Motorvermogen: 360 HP
Kruissnelheid: 10 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 22 Knots
Aantal watertanks: 2 (326)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 2 (836)
Aantal tweepersoonsbedden: 3
Aantal dubbele bedden: 1
Aantal toiletten: 4
Aantal badkamers: 4
Fantastically spacious Tarquin 66 with Master Cabin, 3 Guest Cabins, and 1 Crew Cabin (all with own heads/showers).
- Master Cabin: queensize double bed, "his & hers" wardrobes, ensuite bathroom with bath, separate WC, bidet & concealed safe
- Three Guest Cabins: Each with twin berths, wardrobe, separate WCs & showers (2 aft, 1 fwd)
- Crew Cabin: Twin berths, separate WC & shower, access from foredeck
- Saloon: fitted upholstered settees with storage underneath, adjustable dining table with free standing matching chairs and coffee table, TV
- Interior: ebony handrails dining table, chairs and coffee table; cream & beige saloon fabrics
- Galley: Electric hob/oven, Zanussi fridge/freezer, Domestic Ice Machine
- Sound system: stereos in saloon and master cabin, speakers in all outside areas
- Hydraulic passarelle: Besensoni (remote controlled, can descend into the sea to provide a boading ladder for swimmers - there is also a bathing platform)
- Engines: Detroit (Rebuilt by ALD 1997 and installed by Tarquin/ALD 97/98 (ALD – the GM Detroit accredited engineers. They are the service engineers for GM equipped lifeboats in the UK. ALD stripped/rebuilt both motors and have since carried out all major services. Rated 720HP at 2300RPM)
- Bow thruster
- Trim tabls
- Aft Capston 24V
- Anchor winch: Simpson Lawrence, Scotland (elecric)
- Crane: Besensoni (electric)
- Radio: VHF with GMDSS (wheelhouse & flybridge) - Base unit: Simrad Shipmate RS 8400 & handheld standard HX238S
- Echosounder: Cetrek C-net 2000 Multi
- Radar: Raytheon R 40X
- GPS/Plotter: Cetrec Chartnav 345
- Auto-Pilot: Cetrek Pilot 730 (& repeater on flybridge)
- Speedlog & Depth Finder: Cetrek C-net 2000 Multi (& repeater on flybridge)
- Fish-Finder: Cetrek Fishfinder (on flybridge)
- Concealed unit fitted in saloon with controls for separate saloon, aft deck & flybridge external speaker systems.
- All cabins are fitted with individual radio/cassette players. [Kenwood KDC-C711 in saloon, Pioneer Multi CD control in owner cabin, Panasonic R111L in other cabins].
- TV: Daewoo 25'
- DVD: Goodmans
- SAT: Sat Strong SRT 800
'Sea Fresh' Watermaker – 210 ltr (46 Imp. Gal.) polipropylene tank (unused with dedicated stainless steel 'sweet water' tank).
Generator & Electrical
- HFL Generator 25 kva
- 12 & 24 volts (230 with generator or shore power)
- New teak-laid decks (main, fwrd, aft, side & flybridge decks) in '97
- Flybridge: helm position, sun bathing area with fitted mattresses and bimini
- Aft deck: spacious outside area with fitted seating unit and dining table, can be completely/easily enclosed for protection in inclement weather (canvas panels with window panels)
- 3.4m Zodiac 'High Speed Tender/Ski Boat'
- 40HP Suzuki low hours
- Well-maintained by professional crew since 1998
- Costly re-fit in 1997/8 including all nav. equipment (excl. radar), interior, exterior
"Calypso Bay" comes fully equipped and the inventory includes everything fromsignal flags to EPIRB, anchors to spare props, radar, auto-pilot, GPS plotter, fish finder even a fishing rod.
Naturally there are duvets, fitted beddings and even monogrammed "Calypso Bay" towels.
The following elements were designed and many items sourced by the owner's friend who is a world-renowned Super Yacht Designer:
- Interior fabrics, carpets & finishes
- Redesign & enlargement of aft deck, new bulwarks, stainless steel stern detail incorporating aft seating
- Aft deck enclosure
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.