1972 Offshore Halcyon Clipper 27
Fort William, Highlands, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Fort William, Highlands, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 10,800 (EUR 12,269)
A lovely, comfortable and fresh boat which comes with a good inventory of equipment, Nyali is a great buy for someone looking to get on the water this season. She has a distinctive look and is nicely finished both inside and out. She has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners since they bought her in 2003. Currently lying afloat on a swinging mooring off Fort William, Highlands, the boat can be viewed by arrangement.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Totaal vermogen: 16 HP
Merk motor: Vetus
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 16 HP
Kruissnelheid: 4 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 6 Knots
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 (35 Liter)
- Calor cooker with 2 burners.
- Oven and grill.
- Cutlery and crockery.
Powered by a Vetus 16ho inboard marine diesel engine with shaft drive to a 3 blade fixed prop.
- 2 12v batteries with isolator switch. Solar panel.
- 240v shore power.
- Nav lights.
- Cabin lights.
- Nasa echosounder, speed and wind (wind instrument needs attention).
- Autohelm 1000 autopilot.
- Clock and barometer.
Sails and Rigging
- Ketch rig.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Mainsail tan colour sail with slab reefing.
- Sail over 10 years old but in good condition.
- Genoa tan colour sail roller furler reefing, over 10 years old but good condition.
- Mizzen sail tan colour over 10 years old but good condition.
- Spare genoa over 10 years old average condition.
- 2 x Barton 16.
- 2-speed winches.
- 1 further Barton single speed winch on mast.
- Jib pole.
- 35lb plough anchor with 30m of 8mm chain spliced to 20m of 16mm warp.
- Lofrans Royale Manual windlass.
- 2 boat hooks.
- Cockpit cover.
- Various warps and fenders.
- Small folding ladder.
- Achilles Hypalon dinghy.
- Yamaha 2.5hp outboard.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- First aid kit.
- 2 manual bilge pumps.
- 1 automatic bilge pump.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.