1947 Brooks Brothers Australian Pilothouse
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Ventura, CA
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 110,000 (EUR 104,364)
- In onderhandeling
David Phillips Design, Classic Cruiser, Stunning Interior, Exotic Woods, Meticulously Bristol Maintained, No Expense Spared. Shows Pride of Ownership.
Owner is Motivated - Has Change of Plans
View this vessel's virtual video by copying and pasting this URL into your browser:
Please Contact Owners Listing Agent: Charlotte Schmidt (805) 377-7430 For Showing Appointment
Please contact at (805) 644-3100
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Brooks Brothers Yard, Sydney Australia
Ontwerper: David Phillips
Lengte over alles: 60 ft 0 in
Breedte: 13 ft 2 in
Lengte over water: 48 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 9 ft 6 in
Merk motor: Detroit
Kruissnelheid: 8 Miles per uur
Maximum snelheid: 12 Miles per uur
Aantal watertanks: (130 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (200 Gallons)
Ballast: 12 Ton Lead
Displacement: 34 Tons
Hauled and Surveyed in October 2007
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT
Pilothouse has 6' headroom w/360 degree visibility. A small nav station is starboard forward corner of pilothouse. Large tool/chart storage starboard; 7' quarter berth to port.
4 steps down from pilot house is 7' passage to main salon. To starboard of passageway is private double bunk master stateroom/w cabinets/shelf and vanity. Fuel tank (50 gal.) water tank (40 gal.) under bunk. Larger nav station/storage/cabinet and fuel tank (100 gal.) to port.(50 gal fuel day tank in cockpit) Forward of master stateroom at end of passageway is a tiled shower room. Passageway opens to main salon and galley. L-shaped raised seating (storage behind and under) to port with table. Galley (with 7'+ headroom) stove/dbl sink/2' stainless counter and cabinets (upper and lower) to starboard. Forward of sinks on starboard is 7' counter with top load refrigerator. Double row of cabinets and 4' shelf above.
Port is private stateroom with full bunk/cabinets/1/2 hanging locker/shelves. Water tank( 90 gal.) under bunk. Forward is head/foc’sle with shelves both sides and then chain locker.
Interior is high glossed varnished New Zealand Kauri; Beech, Lacewood, Canary and Iroko with a featured bulkhead of Mangeao ( Figian Hardwood). Tile and Beveled Mirrors. Cabin sole is 2 ½ “ Iroko with ½ “ Kauri strips, edge is glued and bolted. Sole Bearers are Quila on 18" centers. Stateroom mattresses are HMC Custom Handcrafted and Salon is Slate Colored Acrylic Velvet.
- Force 10 3-Burner Stove/Oven/Broiler
- 12v Adler Barber Refrigerator/Freezer
- 110v 6 Gallon Water Heater
- Pressure Water & Foot Pump
- 15 Gallon Fiberglass Sump w/12v Pump
- Sea Quencher Water Maker
- Pioneer Stereo w/Cassette
- 26" Westinghouse LED TV (wall mount) w/Toshiba DVD Player
- 23" Samsung LED TV (adjustable wall mount) w/Toshiba DVD Player
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
- Icom VHF w/Outside Mic
- ICOM SSB Receiver
- Furuno GPS
- Horizon Depth Sounder
- Wood Freeman Autopilot - New Model
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- (2) Plastimo Compass
- 40 amp Lewco Battery Charger
- 15 amp Spare Battery Charger
- 60 amp Alternator
- (3) 3.9 amp Unisol Solar Panels
- Freeboard: Bow 48" plus 8"Toe rail & Cap
- Midships: 34" plus 5" Toe rail & Cap
- Frames: 2 1/4" x 3 ½" on 11" centers
- Floors: Ironwood 3- Bronze frame doublers in engine bilge.
- Topsides: 1 1/4" Australian White Beech, Kauri splined carvel planking.
- Bottomsides: 1 1/4" Australian Ironwood caulked with cotton, okum, 3m 5200.
- Fastenings: Copper riveted throughout
- Strapping: Diagonal bronze 2" around hull & decks
- Ballast: Lead - 12 tons
- Keel bolts: Silicon Bronze
- Chain Plates: Monel, original
- Mast Step: 9' x 1' 3" x 7' Ironwood
- Hanging Knees: Spotted Gum
- Through Hulls: Bronze w/sea cocks
- Beam Shelf: Austrailan Eucalyptus
- Centers: Eucalyptus
- Horn Timber: Ironwood
- Stem: Ironwood
- Rudder: Ironwood w/bronze strapping
- Total thickness 2" (new 1980) 1 1/4" Iroko, epoxy glued and bronze fastened
- onto 3/4" Kauri Marine Plywood which had been sheathed in fiberglass. Iroko staves
- cotton and caulked.
- Deck Beams: 3"x 3" on 12' centers – Eucalyptus
- Stantions: Monel
- Lifelines: Stainless wire coated
- Pulpits: Stainless
- Cockpit: 5'2"x 6'2" coamings of Douglas Fir
- Seats: 4 lazerettes of Iroko/caulked
- Windless: Hydraulic Capstan
- Charlyn Vickens 3 GPM pump motor run off main engine
- Mast: Hollow laminated Douglas Fir (original) 73' 4"
- Boom: Douglas Fir with Stainless bottom jacketed. (original) 27'6"
- Shrouds; ½" Stainless (1 x 19) swedged fittings
- Aluminum bronze rigging screws
- Headstays: Twin ½" Stainless (1 x 19)
- Forestay: ½" Stainless (1 x 19)
- Backstay: 7/16" Stainless (1 x 19) insulated
- Diamond Stays: 3/8" (1x19)
- Jumper Stays: 3/8" (1 x19)
- Bobstay: Monel rod, bronze chainplate
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.